Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Cat's Out of the Bag

Don't you just adore this cute image and sentiment from Faith of Delightful Inspiration - From the Heart?!  Each month Faith offers a freebie to participants of the previous month's challenge.  When I saw this stamp in my inbox, I squealed with delight!  And I used the I Heart Sketches #32, also from Delightful Inspiration, for the design layout of the card.


An FYI for anyone interested in applying for a new DT spot.  Faith is conducting a design team call that is open until September 15.  You can check out the details on her blog here.

Thank you for stopping by, and please come back tomorrow for my Outlaws Fridays Alcohol Markers Challenge DT card!

10 comments:

  1. Super cute!! I love the buttons, and the paper you used is so fun! Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous coloring and great take with the sketch.

    Thanks for joining us @ Delightful Inpsiration {from the heart} the blog from "From the Heart Stamps"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, Tress! Love the papers and cute image! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so adorable image, the cat is like my Chiffonnette, so cuuuute colouring !
    Love all the buttons !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card Tress. It is just precious. You are so talented, the image is adorable and your coloring is beautiful. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous coloring of that cute kitty and his bag, the colors have so much depth... wow! I also really love how you used the buttons on this too, fab card my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your coloring!!! And great job on the sketch as well! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an adorable image and a great card design, love the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so adorable. Beautiful coloring and I love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL.. Love it, Love it! 8-) Such an Adorable little scene and layout! The sentiment is just Perfect! Love the buttons too! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete