Friday, July 26, 2013

Outlawz Fridays Alcohol Markers Challenge - Warm Winter Wishes 2

Happy Friday!  Can you believe it's already the last Friday in July?!  Summer is flying by so quickly!  As it is the last Friday in July, our theme today at the Outlawz Fridays Alcohol Markers Challenge is Anything Goes with an optional Christmas twist.  Do you remember that adorable mitten paper I used last month?  Well, here it is again!  This time I used a Lili of the Valley stamp, Twinkling Star.  Her striped mittens made her the perfect choice to use with the mitten paper.


Please join Carla, Dawn, Jen, Linda and me over at the Outlawz for this week's challenge!  Enjoy your weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Tress! I love the colors and papers and that darling stamp! The mitts are adorable! Did you see I used the LOTV stamp you sent me for my card today? Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love LOTV images and love this beautiful paper. Your card is fantastic and so are those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the papers you've used and the colors are so bright and wonderful.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully coloured Tress and totally love the papers and elements!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous! Love the image matching the paper and the cute mitten embellishments and your colouring of that very cute image is wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh so adorable and your dp is so perfect with her.

    ReplyDelete