Thursday, June 20, 2013

Delightful Inspiration from the Heart June Challenge

The challenge set for this month's Delightful Inspiration from the Heart June Challenge includes three beachy images and three bonus sentiments.  Aren't these turtles adorable?!?


If you played along in the challenge last month (which I did), you will be emailed this image for FREE! :) If you missed out, you can still play along with the challenge by purchasing the image. Then you can enter the challenge and receive next month’s digi free.

Since I really enjoy FREE digi's, I had to play along!  Here is my entry for this month's challenge.  I used the Deconstructed Sketch #102 for my design layout.   

7 comments:

  1. Just love that image Tress and the papers are perfect with it! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, a baby turtle! So cute! Great choice of papers and I love the wood-veneer flower. Looks perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute of a card and just love all of the waves you've used!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, this image is cute ! Your card is superb, so lovely papers, perfect with this image !
    Have a nice week-end !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These turtles are so very cute, and I love the dp you paired with them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect paper and i like the wood veneer.

    Thanks for joining us @ Delightful Inspirations {from the heart}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card Tress! That scene is totally sweet and beautifully colored to boot! :)

    ReplyDelete