Monday, June 17, 2013

Candy Winners!

Thank you to all who left a comment and entered to win.  Welcome to new followers, and congratulations to the Blogiversary Candy winners! 

Candy #1 - Lau W

Candy #2 - Annie Rose

Candy #3 - Carla S

Once the names for each candy were drawn, I decided to throw the remaining names in one hat for a surprise candy with a Red, White, and Blue theme. 



The winner of the surprise candy is Sue D!

Thank you ladies for helping me celebrate one year of blogging!  Please email me your addresses so I can send your goodies!  And do not be surprised if you find a few "extras" in your package that were not pictured.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks so much, Tress! I am thrilled to be your Candy #3 winner! Congrats to your other winners, too! And happy blogaversary, again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youpiiiiiiiii ! Thank you Tress ! Oh i'm so happy ! Thank you very much !
    I send you an e-mail now ! :-))))
    Congrats to the other winners !!
    Hugs and kisses !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for drawing an extra winner--what a happy surprise! Congrats to all of the winners.
    I sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! You are the sweetest. Thanks so much :) I'll be emailing you right away!

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete