Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Happy Birthday to You

Still going with the bright colors!  Dustin Pike's Clown 1a from his Blogiversary 3 collection was calling to all the Copics laying on my desktop, "Color Me!"  Lol, who am I to ignore the pleas of a happy clown?  My father's birthday is next week, and this card should bring a smile!  I used Hootenanny papers from MME, and actually stamped the sentiment directly on the card face (you have no idea how much I wanted to run it through my printer instead).  The clown and his balloon are fussy cut and attached with foam sticky dots.  Adding the twine for the balloon string and some red bling finished off the card.


A shout-out goes to Mary J of Where's My Creativity for the inspiration for the card layout!  Thanks Mary!

6 comments:

  1. I love this Tress! so fun, love how you used the papers and the pop of blue with the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Tress! Love the fun papers and image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super, super cute Tress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh Tress!! this is Soo Fun Cheery and CUTE!! Super coloring Lady! Your Dad is totally going to Love this! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!! I love that fun clown image and all of your beautiful papers!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is a great layout and I love the dp and the colors you used. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete