Friday, February 8, 2013

Clean and Simple

Even for me, this card is clean and simple.  But I love it!  The A Day for Daisies designs in the "I love" set lend themselves so well to uncluttered cards.  This image was my choice for a Mother's Day card.  I believe it will work equally well for either a mother to daughter or daughter to mother.  I wish the color of the blue in the photo was more true to life.  It is a deep turquoise blue, not a navy.  Oh well, until I stop buying new crafty supplies (yes, honey I'm trying to scale back, lol), a new camera isn't in the budget.  Maybe I'll try using the camera in hubby's smart phone next time!  It seems to take rather nice photos.


Have a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Tress! Love how you used the white space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soft and sweet, a pure beauty !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The flowers remind me of the Heavenly Blue Morning Glory, love how you've colored them and left the rest of the image! Awesome card, Tress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image, I love the colors and the CAS design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CAS card! I love the blue flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beauty in it's simplicity....."DEE"-lightfully colored flowers.

    ReplyDelete