Thursday, January 31, 2013

Valentine Girl

As promised yesterday, here's another image by Dearie Dolls...Valentine Girl.  On this card I actually colored in the background!  If I color a background to an image, it's usually with chalk, but today I used my Copics.  Big scary moment!  In the past, when I've attempted to color a background with Copics, I've had a streaky mess.  But with the space being small, I decided to go for it and see what happens.  I'm so happy!  No streaky mess this time!


3 comments:

  1. Another cutie!! Fantastic design and I love all of the hearts!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Valentine card, Tress! All the hearts are too fun with the papers and I like the colored background around her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute, I love the image and the great design and colors, the papers are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete