Wednesday, September 12, 2012

It's a Bugaboo Christmas Fest

Rather than bore you all with a week of Christmas cards, I decided to group the cards made using Bugaboo images together in one post.  Bugaboo has soooo many wonderful digis, and I'm especially fond of the Christmas ones.  The variety is amazing...cute, sassy, animals, kids, adults, etc.

First is Little Penguin Winter - Reindeer.  The front of the card has a window cut into it.  And I couldn't resist the question, hehe.


Next on deck is Little Penguin Winter - Candy Cane.  It doesn't show in the picture, but I glossed the holly berries and the candy on his hat.


Here's Ava Christmas - Sitter.  She is definitely one of my favorite images!  Do not be surprised if you see her on another card this season.






Using the same patterned papers (the other pieces of the circles cut for the previous card) this card features the digi Christmas Cupcake - Lights.

 

I think I got a little accent crazy on this card, but I like the little ornaments I made using a hole punch.  Isn't Poppy Xmas Tree so adorable?!


I'm not sure Scarlette Present is a Christmas digi, but I've used her as one!  The bottom present in her stack is paper pieced and I added a red pearl to the ribbon hanging from her skirt.


7 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been busy!! Such great cards - all of them are very fab and festive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selection of papers and coloring techniques are soooooooooooooo
    "DEE"-lightful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tress, what an amazing set of Christmas cards! I love them all but I think the sassy pressie lady is my fave!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, What a Darling Collection of Christmas cards Tress! I Adore Bugaboo's Sweet little Penguins! They are too CUTE!! Love your Fab coloring too! They are all just Fabulous! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are all so adorable and cute, love the great card designs with the cute images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww all of your cards are so cute Tress!! I love Bugaboo and you did an awesome job with their images! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete