Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Sugar Plums and Candy Canes

More Christmas!  Today's card features a Bugaboo design from a Christmas set I purchased last year. (Sorry, I don't see it currently listed on the Bugaboo website, but Jodie might have plans to reissue it for this season.)  The set included seven cupcakes...candy canes (today's image), gingerbread, mistletoe, ornaments, poinsettia, presents, and Christmas lights.  I haven't yet colored them all, but stay tuned for a few that may appear on my blog in the next few days.


The picture doesn't show it, but I glazed the candy canes and "sugar plums" (red balls), so they are nice and glossy!  The candy cane accents were cut with my Silhouette.

3 comments:

  1. I love this card Tress! The image is adorable and the papers are so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and with the matching paper, squeeel, it's perfect, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SWeeeeeeeeeet and "DEE"-licious

    ReplyDelete