Saturday, July 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom

Happy Birthday Mom!  I hope you enjoy the day we have planned!  And I also hope you like your birthday card, especially since you picked the image.  While in my craft room, mom spotted the Mo's Digital Pencil image Strawberry Girl among several designs I had printed out and asked if that was for her.  So of course, I had to use the image for one of her birthday cards (she always ends up with more than one, lol).  I pondered several different colors for this little girl's dress before deciding on yellow (not a go to color for me), and I'm pleased I did!  She's a little ray of sunshine!  I glossed her strawberry bag and added a hint of sparkle with a Spica pen to her flip flop straps.  The card layout is my interpretation of the iSpy Sketch #23.  I wasn't able to play along with the challenge as I couldn't post Mom's card until today.  Maybe next time!


Have a pleasant weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. How sweet and "berry" "DEE" -licious, loved the card , loved my birthday , and love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great decision to add the pops of yellow to this... you said it, she really looks like a ray of sunshine now! So perfect for your mom's summertime birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete