Tuesday, June 26, 2012

For the Golf Enthusiast

Figured I'd take a small break from the cuteness today and show you a card I made for a golf buff.  The image is Big Guy Golfing from Mo's Digital Pencil.  Since this card is crafted for a male, I decided to go uber simple on the design (hubby often calls my cards "too busy"...I think I need to show him some of the more decorated cards on the web, lol.)  The argyle paper was purchased at Michaels Craft Store eons ago (see honey, I'm actually using some of my stash!)


For those of you who were wondering, so far Tropical Storm Debby has not caused us any problems.  We are getting some much needed rain, but no tornadoes or flooding in our area.  Thank you for the concern!

1 comment:

  1. Your coloring is just wonderful and really makes it so that the card doesn't need a lot of extra stuff! So glad that you guys haven't had the worst of the scary weather. :)

    ReplyDelete